having issue getting FEEDLY as an option when wanting to add a feed
Originally posted on Building Feedly:
This is a follow up to the Missing Feeds issue we reported yesterday.
The dev team has put together a new migration path which will help users who are missing feeds to re-build the feeds and categories by importing the subscriptions.xml file which is available in their Google Reader takeout archive.
1. Go to http://cloud.feedly.com
2. Shift+reload to make sure that you are running the latest 16.0.548 version (The version is available at the bottom of the left selector).
3. Login if you are not already logged in.
4. Click on the Import OPML link available at the bottom of the left panel. This should load http://cloud.feedly.com/#cortex
5. Select your subscriptions.xml (which is available in your Google Reader Takeout).
6. Import – Note: if you have a lot of feeds, the import might take up to a few minutes. Please wait. If you get a 504 error, do not worry. Just wait a few more minutes and go to http://cloud.feedly.com and you should see all your feeds imported.